Mold, in each of its types, is disgusting. Mold appears when areas in your workplace have been exposed to moisture. Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems. Mold is bad for the health of you, your employees, and your customers. Any business or commercial building can quickly become infested with mold with the introduction of a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, and can produce allergens and irritants that have the potential to cause other health issues.
AccuChem provides a wide range of services to remove, cleanup and repair mold for areas in your place of business or facility.
Mold Remediation and Mold Removal
AccuChem is the industry leader in mold removal and mold remediation services across the United States. We will provide you an estimate for mold clean up services after a mold assessment and protocol have been performed and completed by an environmental company. A protocol is an outline of specific handling of the remediation. This protocol is a requirement for the estimate for remediation.
The services provided, by AccuChem, for mold remediation, include:
- We will Work Directly with Your Insurance to file your claim
- We will Perform Mold Removal, Clean-Up, Dry-Out and Repair
- We Provide Contents Restoration and Storage
- Complete Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation
- We Provide Demolition, Construction & Reconstruction
- Mold Cleanup Process
AccuChem’s mold removal technicians follow our methodical and well-organized mold abatement and remediation process to clean up mold and repair your property to your satisfaction. During the process, we examine the mold damage with the use of moisture-meter equipment then infrared cameras to identify the origin and the extent of the damage. Once the extent of the damage has been determined, we extract, remove, and dry, if necessary, Immediately. Commercial-grade dehumidifiers and water removal are used to dry out floors, carpets, cabinets, and walls to contain damage and abate mold spread and growth.
The next steps in the process are vital to making sure the mold is removed properly.
- The affected area must be secured
- The affected components and materials must be disposed of properly. Some materials will need to be disposed of, such as: ceiling tiles, insulation, wall boards, carpet, soft furnishings, papers, and books. Non-porous metals, glass and hard plastics may be cleaned and reused.
- Treat heating, ventilation and air conditioning system to make sure they are dry and all remaining mold particles are removed.
- The building will then be disinfected of mold spores by using negative ions (electrically-charged particles) to remove airborne contaminates.
- We have full-time professional mold damage repair and restoration crews available to rebuild, repair, and restore your building from mold damage.
24/7 Emergency Services for Mold Remediation and service!