Water damage, to your business or commercial building, can be devastating and can cost your business money. Therefore, the quicker the issue can be addressed the faster you can get back to work. Our experts, at AccuChem, understand more stress is the last thing you need when your home or business is flooded with water. The cause is mute once the damage is done, yet either way contact AccuChem quickly to get the process started. Whether a water leak from a burst pipe or flooding from a natural disaster, we can help with water damage restoration, water cleanup and removal, or disaster cleanup services.
Examples of the causes of water damage: storms & floods, sewage backup, flooding from firefighting efforts, overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks, and burst pipes due to freezing during winter.
The good news is AccuChem crews are available 24/7 to extract water, remove debris, dry out and repair your commercial property without delay. Call us at (800)737-8089 for your water damage inspection and estimate. Once we get your call, we will dispatch our certified technicians to your office building or warehouse to resolve your water damage using our state-of-the-art drying equipment and the techniques specific to your type of building.
More specifically, once our specialists arrive the following happens:
- Water Damage Inspection
- Work Directly with Your Insurance Company
- Water Damage Extraction Performed (clean up, dry out, repair)
- advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture
- quick extraction of standing water
- Provide Contents Restoration and Storage
- Complete Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation
- Complete Demolition (construction & reconstruction)
- Job completed with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
- Loss Assessment and Evaluation (Inspection and Estimate)
- Water Sanitary Categorization
- Water Damage Classifications
- Drying Process
- Structural and Contents Restoration
Let us help you get your commercial property back in shape and working like normal.